Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 1996 13:36:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      Colin Ryan <drop@lglobal.com>
To:        Ricardo Kleemann <ricardo@americasnet.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD ISP list <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: converting linux passwds into freebsd

On Fri, 15 Nov 1996, Ricardo Kleemann wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have a set of users in linux and I want to convert them over to a
> freebsd server.

I'm not a linux guy but I think you just have to install
the DES support and then rebuild master.passwd.

> Question: How can I insert each user's information/passwords into the
> freebsd database?
>
> Thanks!
> Ricardo

| Colin P. Ryan                  \!/         Building Strategies and |
| Local GlobalAccess Inc		     Solutions for Internets |
| 320 1/2 Bloor St. W. Toronto. ON           and Intranets	     |
| e:drop@lglobal.com			     Phone: (416)515-7400 |