Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 2006 00:32:26 +0100
From:      Till Haselmann <haselmann@computernoma.de>
To:        ale@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: php5-5.2.0 -- Solved

--Apple-Mail-6-210753482
	delsp=yes;
	format=flowed

Dear Alex:

> I was wondering if it is possible to install the php5 port without
> apache?  I'd like to use it together with lighttpd.  The lighttp
> documentation states that it is possible to use PHP 5 as a
> FastCGI.  I can probably install it from the raw PHP source, but
> that way I would lose the advantage of portupgrade.  Does the port
> support a suitable build for my scenario?

Ok, nevermind that.  I found that I was accidentally using a stale
configuration file from an earlier build of the php5 package.  After
removing it, I was able to reconfigure the port.  Sorry if I have
bothered you.

Yours,
	Till.

Till Haselmann
haselmann@computernoma.de
ICQ: 62868533  |  AIM / Skype: computernomade
 >> http://www.computernoma.de <<

--Apple-Mail-6-210753482
	name=PGP.sig
content-description: Signierter Teil der Nachricht
content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-6-210753482--