Date:      Sun, 15 Jun 2003 20:27:02 +1200
From:      Glenn Todd <g.todd@internet.co.nz>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   How to install gnucash in Gnome2 environment

I have successfully installed Gnome2 and have got a majority of my
applications going.  However, I want to continue to use gnucash.
On doing a portinstall of gnucash 1.8.4 I noted that gnome1, and
gnumeric1 was being installed as dependencies.  I aborted the install
process expecting that to continue would corrupt my gnome2 libraries,
as the two are incompatible.  How do I install gnucash in my Gnome2
environment

Glenn