Date:      Mon, 6 May 2002 19:20:25 +0530 (IST)
From:      Vishwas <vtp@PKI.ecom.tifr.res.in>
To:        Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: my FreeBSD-4.5 gets rebooted everyday at 3:03am !!

Thanks Bill:
	Yes Bill, you are right. The time in /etc/crontab is set for
3:01am for daily jobs. And after checkups the system is getting rebooted
at 3:03!!

But how will I go to the root of the problem ? Is there any way to find
out the cause ?  Even i tried to analyse the log
files.../var/log/messages, last etc. but not getting a clue ..... :-(

I think you are getting my problem !

best regards,
Vishwas.