Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 2006 12:36:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      probsd org <probsdorg@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   now it's openoffice.org-2

I know some of you have labeled me a troll. I don't think I am a troll in pointing out to others who may be interested in FreeBSD not to look to it. I believe just "liking freebsd" despite it's issues isn't advantageous to the community.

  I've documented the problems with mozilla.

  Now, with the latest STABLE branch of sourse and ports, openodffice.org-2 after 10 hrs of comiling fails:

  Error while making build_instsetoo_native.

  Now, if you cant have the best wordprocessing app and one of the most popular web browsers in FreeBSD can you really expect people to embrace it.