Date:      Sun, 7 Dec 2003 16:18:28 +0000
From:      Lewis Thompson <purple@lewiz.net>
To:        Lev Klimin <levanty@mari-el.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: natd & ipfw

--UlVJffcvxoiEqYs2

On Sun, Dec 07, 2003 at 01:11:40PM +0300, Lev Klimin wrote:
> then natd don't change source address, and ping don't work. I thinked
> that natd must do NAT whenever and wherever it work. May I be
> mistaken?

You may be.  I had a problem a few months ago that seemed very similar.
In the end I gave up asking questions and switched to ipf/ipnat (which
is now working very well) but it does look very much like a bug
somewhere to me.

  Sorry I can't help you any more than that,

-lewiz.

--=20
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  --Bob Dylan, 1964.
-| msn:purple@lewiz.net | jabber:lewiz@jabber.org | url:www.lewiz.org |-

--UlVJffcvxoiEqYs2

--UlVJffcvxoiEqYs2--