Date:      Wed, 5 Feb 1997 22:26:31 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Alexis Yushin <alexis@dawn.ww.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   sio11 64 events for device without tp related problem?

Evening,

	It started with syslogd writes out initial kernel messages
(those, generated before the first process starts) and stumbles into
siobi state. Sometimes it does not. (I mean after some reboots)
Sometimes other process end up like that. slattach and more often
/usr/bin/su. Sometimes not. But always right after kernel boots
two messages 'sio11 64 events for device without tp' is generated.
(I can get them with dmesg) Someone told me it is something well
known and obvious. Of course I am investigating, but if it is
please let me know. Thanks in advance,
							alexis
--
		It's all the same, only the names will change