Date:      Tue, 21 Dec 1999 20:30:23 +1100
From:      death <death@southcom.com.au>
To:        "David Uzzell" <duzzell@saintspc.com.au>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Multi IP's to one interface ie. tun0

At 05:32 PM 21/12/1999 +1100, David Uzzell wrote:
>I have finally got my permanent connection going.
>I have to setup the dialup as for a router which is fine but I need to be
>able to serve www page and mail of the same machine.
>How would I go about having multi ip's set for the one interface tun0

If they're real IPs that your ISP or whoever gave you (ie: not 10.*
192.168.* or 127.*) then you can just do something like:

ifconfig lo0 inet yer.ip.goes.here alias

That machine now has that IP address. You can do it as many times as you
like for all of your IPs. Worked for my friend with his 80 odd IPs. To
remove an ip just do the same but have "-alias" instead.

Cheers