Date:      Wed, 30 Sep 1998 08:31:30 +1000 (EST)
From:      John Birrell  <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        dfr@nlsystems.com (Doug Rabson)
Cc:        dima@best.net, alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xntpd

Doug Rabson wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Sep 1998, Dima Ruban wrote:
>
> > Doug Rabson writes:
> > > Since (with SRM anyway) all machines will run with the RTC on UTC, not
> > > wall clock time, maybe adjkerntz can be stubbed?  It still needs to exist
> > > as the standard cron scripts keep trying to run it :-(.
> >
> > Maybe we should just hack the sucker to do exit (0) if runs on alpha? ;-)
>
> That seems too unpleasant...  I'll add it to my whiteboard *sigh*.

Maybe we should just move src/etc/crontab to src/etc/i386/crontab and
create an alpha specific one. Then the `adjkerntz -i' in /etc/rc can
move to /etc/rc.i386.

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@freebsd.org http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137