Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:48:07 +0300
From:      ANdrei <andrei@abc.ro>
To:        Andy Farkas <andyf@speednet.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem with ISA-controllers - maybe general?

this was the problem indeed... stupid me, i had no idea of this file and the
things inside... turned out almost 2 years ago, when i installed FreeBSD on this
machine, i told the setup i don't need these drivers... of course i forgot about
this, and didn't even think that the setup writes such things down in a config
file... well, luckily i found the answer.

all adapters working fine now :)

tks alot!

ANdrei

--
ANdrei R.
Software Developer

      _     _
    o' \.=./ `o   The only people who find what they're looking
       (o o)      for in life are the ones looking for mistakes.