Date:      Tue, 24 Mar 1998 00:22:13 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Jackson <d055633c@dc.seflin.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help with multiple drives.

I'm trying to connect a 3rd and possibly a 4th HDD ont my freebsd box.  I
don't know how to go about doing it though.  I have a 540 MB win95 drive
on wd0 and a 160 MB on wd1 (as you can guess I ran out of space). I want
to put a couple more drives on and be able to use them with my present
system. I've partitioned them with sysinstall, now how do I get them to
hook up to the file system?  I was thinking maybe create a directory
called /programs, or /usr2 or something similar, and mounting the drives
in a similar way like you mount msdos drives?  Has anybody done this?

Robert Jackson
d055633c@dc.seflin.org