Date:      Fri, 19 Feb 1999 09:59:14 +1030 (CST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        gcross@netspace.net.au
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Port upgrade check/report tool

--0-846930886-919338431=:1184

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999 gcross@netspace.net.au wrote:

> I haven't found a tool that will look at the current ports index file,
> then look at the ports installed on my system and tell me which ports
> are now out-of-date and need upgrading.

/usr/ports/sysutils/pkg_version

Does yours have any extra features?

Kris

-----
(ASP) Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) announced today that the release of its
productivity suite, Office 2000, will be delayed until the first quarter
of 1901.

--0-846930886-919338431=:1184

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3ia

iQCVAwUBNsv9uMlBq9Wvf+qtAQEIjgP/S0d8qM469TQXpbO/IhdrhaXQKTbTxEdB
6FQocNljgCulYTpQEqTfA6YLOq3irzONuY+Gmk9RqtoYzA6YhzBzqGszoX7tahaU
sOpEQXfmTBN84iqD/uZyeViNnp7gGAJQe5a2RnSk0YrzRZ5fNH9g+bfiouv8H1vD
jMv2puryccU=
=e75p
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--0-846930886-919338431=:1184--