Date:      Tue, 20 May 2008 23:07:44 -0400
From:      "Glen Barber" <glen.j.barber@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-user-groups@freebsd.org
Subject:   Information on starting a BSD User Group

Hello, list.

I am working with a few others to coordinate a BSD User Group near the
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area, hopefully including northeast Maryland,
Delaware, and New Jersey.  Although I won't be relocating to the area for
approximately a month or so, I was hoping to get information, or a push in
the right direction, to what some BUGs have done to attract attention, gain
members, etc.

I have already searched for some LUGs in the area mentioned above, and
unfortunately have only found one, which was rather discouraging.  Any
information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

--
Glen Barber