Date:      Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:38:59 -0500
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        "Anton Berezin" <tobez@tobez.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bad fluxbox patch

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 03:30:54 -0500, Anton Berezin <tobez@tobez.org> wrot=
e:

> After the recent update:
>
> =3D=3D=3D>  Patching for fluxbox-1.0rc3
> =3D=3D=3D>  Applying FreeBSD patches for fluxbox-1.0rc3
> Ignoring previously applied (or reversed) patch.
> 1 out of 1 hunks ignored--saving rejects to src/FbTk/FbString.cc.rej
> =3D> Patch patch-fix_iconvmenu_crash failed to apply cleanly.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/ports/x11-wm/fluxbox.

My fault, I forgot to run 'cvs rm' to remove this patch. You can remove =
 =

fluxbox/files/patch-fix_iconvmenu_crash by manual if you can't wait for =
 =

the CVSup mirror to catch up.

Cheers,
Mezz

-- =

mezz7@cox.net  -  mezz@FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)
http://www.FreeBSD.org/gnome/  -  gnome@FreeBSD.org
http://wiki.freebsd.org/multimedia  -  multimedia@FreeBSD.org