Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 1998 20:36:34 +1030 (CST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ATAPI Zip fixes (call for testers)

On Wed, 28 Jan 1998, Mike Smith wrote:

> I'd like to bring the changes I just made to the 'wfd' driver back from
> -current to -stable in time for 2.2.6.  In order to do this, I need
> some feedback.

I hope to be getting one of these things in the next couple of
days..hopefully in time for me to help with the testing. If so, I'll let
you know how things go.

Kris

 WOWBO     /\  .      Through the darkness of future past,     /\  .     BWOWB
 OBWOW    /##\/#\          The Magician longs to see.         /##\/#\    BOBWO
 WBOBW   /       \     One chance out between two worlds,    /       \   OWBOB
 WOWBO  /         \           Fire, Walk with me!           /         \  BWOWB