Date:      Sun, 8 Jun 2003 19:20:31 -0700
From:      "darren" <darren@quantumtheorem.com>
To:        Mike Porter <mupi@mknet.org>, darren <darren@quantumtheorem.com>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nvidia/4.8-stable

No, the nvidia driver claims it works on 4.7 and up, and then later says it doesn't work on 4.8.  Someone was really lazy with the documentation and didn't bother proof reading it.  I already had it installed and had it crash my computer when I upgraded to 4.8, and yet in ports it still builds, even though I crash from it.

-Darren

On Sun, 08 Jun 2003 17:42:09 -0600, Mike Porter wrote

--
An Important Member of http://www.quantumtheorem.com/ =)