Date:      Sat, 10 Mar 2001 00:58:21 -0500
From:      "Patrick Bihan-Faou" <patrick@netzuno.com>
To:        "Bill Fumerola" <billf@mu.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: interface specification extension for ipfw

Hi Bill,

> I'm working on interface specific ipfw lists already. Once I can
> get a -current
> kernel that doesn't lock my test box solid after being booted for
> 5 minutes
> maybe I'll even be able to continue work.

I guess that what you are working on is more or less what I am trying to
implement using the various skipto's.

As my needs are fairly urgent, I'll just hack a "local" interface name that
will match packets originating from/destined to the local host (basically
the !any case).

When you get around to do you changes, let me know and I'll happily test it
(on RELENG_4 though).

Patrick.