Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 1996 07:37:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      viren@cc.gatech.edu (Viren R. Shah)
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi Asami), cschuber@uumail.gov.bc.ca, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, cy@passer.osg.gov.bc.ca
Subject:   Re: Will FreeBSD Run on This?

[moved to -chat]

  Jordan> [jkh looks around furtively]

  Jordan> "Uh.  I have a Microsoft Natural Keyboard.  I..  *ahem*.  I
  Jordan> like it. I can type about 30% faster on the thing as a
  Jordan> reasonably competent touch-typist since the keys are more
  Jordan> strategically positioned for my fingers.  I hate normal flat
  Jordan> keyboards now."

One of my office-mates got a "Floating Arms Keyboard" from WP
Designs. It is great. Everyone here wants one (except being students
can't afford the damn thing -- $500). It attaches to the arms of your
chair, and is a split keyboard. It does wonders for RSI and for your
back.
The URL is www.wpdesigns.com.  Though apparently their "tech" support
while being friendly isn't very helpful.
As soon as I can afford one, I'm getting it.

  Jordan> So there.  Pbbblt! ;-)

ObDisclaimer: I have no connection with the company except that I
really like their product.

Viren
--
Viren Shah ++ viren@cc.gatech.edu ++ (404)881-8563 [H] ++ (404)894-4650 [W]