Date:      Mon, 1 Jun 1998 18:13:36 -0800 (AKDT)
From:      me <me@corecom.net>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   I BE BACK!! :)

Just wanted to say hello again! I was away from FreeBSD for about a year
while trying Linux (Debian). It sure feels good to be back home to
FreeBSD! I did see some neat things about Debian (dselect), but FreeBSD is
back on this machine. Tried to get 2.2.6 -R to work, but couldn't get the
modem and ppp to work, so tried 3.0 current (5/23/98) and it is working
great. Just got it working and have lots of work to do to get things setup
correctly.
Just wanted to say hi to everybody and to see all the familiar names
associated with the best OS there is!
Mike

OS's of CHOICE? Unix (FreeBSD), Linux (Debian), OS2/Warp3
If Microsoft is the answer, the question should never have been asked!

me AT corecom.net