Date:      Mon, 3 Feb 2003 11:30:23 +0100
From:      Anand Buddhdev <arb@anand.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Changing the FreeBSD boot loader options

I have installed FreeBSD 4.7 on my desktop, which already had windows
2000 on it in a partition. I also have a second IDE disk in the computer.

Upon boot, I get the following menu:

F1 FreeBSD (default)
F2 DOS
F5 Disk 1

How do I rename the label for F2 from DOS to Windows, and how do I
eliminate F5, since it is not needed? I read the manpage for boot0cfg,
but I couldn't figure out how to do it. Or do I need another boot manager
like grub?

--
Anand Buddhdev
http://anand.org