Date:      Thu, 3 Nov 2011 13:05:21 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-2?Q?Edward_Tomasz_Napiera=B3a?= <trasz@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 10.0-CUR r226986 && ports (general)

Wiadomo=B6=E6 napisana przez Matthias Apitz w dniu 3 lis 2011, o godz. =
12:26:
> El d=EDa Thursday, November 03, 2011 a las 12:13:31PM +0100, Edward =
Tomasz Napiera=B3a escribi=F3:
>=20
>>> It turns out that the problem is more general! A lot of ./configure
>>> scripts are detecting in 10-CUR that they can't or should not build
>>> shared libs; the problem is that the OS is detected now as
>>=20
>> As a temporary workaround, add "WITH_FBSD10_FIX=3D1" to =
/etc/make.conf.
>=20
> ports/UPDATING and some of the mails in the archive of -current
> recommend setting UNAME_r=3D9.0-CURRENT; is this the same or which =
method
> is prefered?

No, I guess UPDATING is right.  It's just that I never remember to read
it when encountering problems after an update, and the above method
"works for me".

--=20
If you cut off my head, what would I say?  Me and my head, or me and my =
body?