Date:      Fri, 14 Nov 2003 10:52:39 -0500
From:      "Lee, Carson" <carson.lee@lmco.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Use of Bug Image from website

Hi,
	I am Carson Lee at Lockheed Martin - MS2.  I am currently
working on an internal web effort and was looking for images to use when
I came across an image on your site: http://www.freebsd.org/gifs/bug.jpg
	I was thinking of using the image for our bug reporting page and
was looking for permission to do so.  The image would be locally stored
(we will not be constantly ref-linking to yours on your server), and our
product is a non-commercial tool for internal use only, so we would not
be using the image for any financial gain.
	Thanks,

Carson Lee
Software Engineer, System Services
Lockheed Martin Maritime Systems & Sensors
9500 Godwin Drive, 105/043
Manassas, VA 20110
Voice: 703.367.5124
carson.lee@lmco.com