Date:      Mon, 09 Sep 1996 14:40:51 +0200
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.tfs.com>
To:        rkw@dataplex.net (Richard Wackerbarth)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org, jhs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Latest Current build failure

In message <v02140b06ae59bdf1d188@[208.2.87.4]>, Richard Wackerbarth writes:

>I starts out OK, but the list of required things in "minimal" is getting
>rediculously long. The problem is in "proving" that I am using code
>"bootstrapped" from the -current sources. I'm ready to throw in the towel
>on that one and change the "definition" to be:

if you can complete a "make release" in /usr/src/release you're safe.

remember to set the variables at the top of src/release/Makefile to
point to the right place on your disk.

whois: [PHK]                | phk@ref.tfs.com       TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
Future will arrive by its own means, progress not so.