Date:      Sun, 22 Jun 2008 11:03:33 -0700 (PDT)
From:      dhuang2@cs.usfca.edu
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Which file can I find the error message that shows on the screen  when I build my kernel?

Hi:
I have make some changes to the kernel files and rebuild the kernel, but
when I rebuild the kernel, it show some errors and stop rebuild. The
question I want  ask is that: Is there any file that store all these error
message, If there is, where can I find it?
Because there are too many errors occur, I can't see all the errors on the
screen, if there is a file that store these error messages, then I can
find all the errors and fixed them.
Thanks!
Best Wishes