Date:      Tue, 24 Oct 2000 14:40:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira" <lioux@uol.com.br>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/22269: qmail installation should also modify /etc/make.conf

The following reply was made to PR ports/22269; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira" <lioux@uol.com.br>
To: gavin@itworks.com.au
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@freebsd.org
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:30:02 -0200

 > When qmail is installed out of the ports you do a
 >   make disable-sendmail
 > and a
 >   make enable-qmail
 >
 > One of those commands should add a line to /etc/make.conf
 >
 >   NO_SENDMAIL=true

 	I am not sure I agree. Should both qmail and postfix
 do this? I do not think so as I think this should be a aware
 user choice. Specially because most users do not build world
 and I am not sure those who do would prefer it that way.
  	However, I am open to argumentation.
 	Ports?

 --
 Mario S F Ferreira - UnB - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
 lioux at ( freebsd dot org | linf dot unb dot br )