Date:      Mon, 12 Apr 1999 18:37:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        Gary Schrock <root@eyelab.psy.msu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wdtimeout() DMA status 4

Well it is a laptop, and has no cable.  It just plugs directly into the
unit.  I just sent the drive back for a replacement today. Maybe I'll have
better luck this time.

Thanks,

Patrick Seal                        |"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make
<patseal@hyperhost.net>             |   really crappy operating systems."
Hyperhost - http://www.hyperhost.net| -Linus Torvalds
hosting and Design