Date:      Fri, 22 Sep 2000 10:39:23 +0200
From:      "Jose M. Alcaide" <jose@we.lc.ehu.es>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: processes only consume system time ????

John Baldwin wrote:

> Yes.  This is a FAQ.  The accounting is screwed up, and some of the
> statistics are wrong.  Your system is scheduling processes close enough
> to normal that you shouldn't have any problems.

Ah, I am sorry. I searched the -current archives but I didn't find
anything related. And yes, I supposed that this problem was an
accounting issue, since the scheduling works fine indeed.

Thanks,
-- JMA
****** Jose M. Alcaide  //  jose@we.lc.ehu.es  //  jmas@FreeBSD.org ******
** "Beware of Programmers who carry screwdrivers" --  Leonard Brandwein **