Date:      Mon, 29 May 2000 22:10:09 PDT
From:      "Timothy Smith" <timsmith4ever@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   2 disk install trouble

I'm trying to install on a:
120mhz
48mb ram
2.1gb maxtor hd
1.2gb quantum fireball hd
ati rage 2 (4mb)

and after the kern.flp is done, I insert the mvs.flp (or whatever it is
called) after it starts going it give's me ten seconds too boot.. Of course
it fails, and when I try to do it again from the command prompt I get I see
this error:

root device disk0s4a:invalid

I wish I could go straight off the CD but I can't so, if anyone can help me
with this it would be greatly appreciated...

Email me any responses help suggestions back, thanks alot