Date:      Thu, 28 Jun 2001 19:03:23 +0200
From:      Gerhard Sittig <Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net>
To:        "'freebsd-stable@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: OT Reply-To munging (was: Staying *really stable* in FreeBSD)

I do write this to the public since I feel the topic to be
relevant for the operation of the list -- and some people still
don't get that the mangling is doing harm ... :<

BTW the lates thread about it has happened only some six weeks
ago and contains the <20010514192511.U253@speedy.gsinet> message
with many links to both sides of the discussion: