Date:      Tue, 5 Sep 2000 09:32:37 +0100
From:      simond@irrelevant.org
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD and the Promise Ultra100 cards

Does anyone know how I can get FreeBSD (4.1S) to recognise this card?

I have an Asus A7V running FreeBSD just fine, the only problem being that
FreeBSD can only see my main ATA66 controller (the A7V comes with two
IDE controllers, one ATA66 and the other ATA100 which is basically a
Promise Ultra100 controller built into the motherboard.

I would be very grateful if anyone can help me get this working :)

--
Simon Dick					simond@irrelevant.org