Date:      Wed, 26 Oct 2011 19:08:47 +0200
From:      Patrick Lamaiziere <patfbsd@davenulle.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Robert Huff <roberthuff@rcn.com>
Subject:   Re: nice man pages?

Le Tue, 25 Oct 2011 22:43:29 -0400,
Robert Huff <roberthuff@rcn.com> a écrit :

> >  I use sysutils/most to have nice manual pages in color, that's
> >  cool but is there a way to do this with the base system (ie
> >  without adding port)?
>
> 	I believe the answer will be "Not going to happen."  Color is
> nice, but the system is desugned so it can be easily run when the
> system console is something indeterminate at the other end of a 300
> baud serial line.

We have ls with color (and no problem with serial console, there is no
color when using it). Why not a nice manual?

In fact there were some works on 9.0:
http://markmail.org/message/3hqgrjbvg7sneobk

But it does not seem to work here on a fresh 9.0/RC1 (via ssh but ls
color works fine), does it work for you?

Anyway thank you all for your replies.
Regards.