Date:      Sat, 26 Apr 2008 23:54:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <danm@prime.gushi.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Manpage for rpc.ypupdated?

With all the recent changeover in namespace for rpc/yp stuff, there's been
a lot moved around, but in all my searches, the ypd.upupdated daemon is
completely undocumented.   (even with a grep through the rest of the man
directories provides no mention).

Near as I can tell, it allows nis clients to make updates to the NIS maps
(which is a dangerous functionality)...shouldn't there be SOME docs for
this?

If this should be opened as a bug, let me know.

-Dan Mahoney

--

"She's NOT my girlfriend!"

-Dan Mahoney, Quite a bit recently.