Date:      Sat, 14 Apr 2001 21:09:30 +0200
From:      "Voutah" <voutah@detroit.org>
To:        <ipfw@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ipfw/natd and MAC adresses

Hi,

My cable provider doesn't allow me to connect more than one computer to the
modem and they check this using various methods, like portscanning and
checking MAC addresses. My inside computers (win2k, slackware and win98)
need to be totally invisible to the outside. Does natd/ipfw hide the inside
MAC and IP address ? Do I need to take any special precautions ?

thanks,

Voutah