Date:      Thu, 1 Mar 2007 12:03:38 +1030
From:      Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To:        matt@mattsteg.com
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mythtv-plugins port

--qtZFehHsKgwS5rPz

On Tuesday, 27 February 2007 at 20:08:40 -0600, Matt Stegmeir wrote:
> Is anyone working on a port for mythtv's official plugins?  I've got my
> pvr-350 working fine with mythtv using usleep's pvrxxx port, and now I'm
> looking to set up some of the mythtv plugins.  If a port isn't available
> and someone isn't working on one, perhaps I could look into it.

Stacey Son sent me a number of ports for MythTV plugins, but I haven't
looked at them yet.  Given the current state of the main port, it's a
little early.  But if you'd like to take them over and bring them up
to date, you're welcome.  Contact me off-list.

Greg

--qtZFehHsKgwS5rPz

--qtZFehHsKgwS5rPz--