Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:33:35 +0000 (UTC)
From:      justin <justins@justnosweat.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HP deskjet 520

Hello,

I am trying to configure my printer but i`m running into some trouble.
The hand books talks about the polled and the interrupt driven mode.
Some hp printers got problems with the interupt driven mode on the
parallel port.
The hand book comes with a sollution allthought they say that in some
cases it`s not enough.
I`ve did the thinge in order to come into the pollede mode but still my
printer is not working.
Does any one know what i can do more to come into the polled mode.

The printer is printing some lines and then it blocks, weird.

Thanks,
justin.