Date:      Fri, 22 May 2009 12:03:02 +0200
From:      Milan Obuch <freebsd-bluetooth@dino.sk>
To:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bluetooth keyboard

On Friday 22 May 2009 08:46:59 Milan Obuch wrote:
> Hi,
> I bought recently a Logitech Cordless MediaBoard Pro keyboard

[ snip ]

Small addendum:

After a while I decided to test it on 7-STABLE (three weeks old), and it
works. I added

ng_ubt_load=YES

into /boot/loader.conf, then I added

hcsecd_enable="YES"
bthidd_enable="YES"

into /etc/rc.conf. Files in /etc/bluetooth directory or their relevant parts I
transferred (see original mail for details) and after boot it works.

Some more observations.
It looks like this keyboard goes into sleep mode when not used, When awaken,
short message is logged often, when powered off, then on again, similar
situation occurs, and additional vkbd instance is created. In syslog, control
connection close and accepted new control and interrupt connection from my
keyboard is recorded.

Regards,
Milan