Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 2000 03:31:57 -0500
From:      "Donald J . Maddox" <dmaddox@sc.rr.com>
To:        Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
Cc:        Vivek Khera <khera@kciLink.com>, Espen Skoglund <esk@ira.uka.de>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/23346: Add missing dependency for unzip to the xmms port

Just to sound a note of clarity here, xmms does not require unzip
to _build_.  It's only required if you want to use skins.  So, in
any case, it would be a run-time dependency, if any at all...

Frankly, unzip is pretty small, so I can't imagine why it shouldn't
be just added to the RUN_DEPENDS, but if that's not the concensus,
maybe a message could be printed at the end of the build warning
that unzip is necessary if you want to use skins?