Date:      Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:05:52 +0100
From:      Ron <iampure@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Special characters?

Hi,

How can I create the following characters: =EF=E4=E9=E8=E7=EB (and others) =
in an
X-session without copy pasting them from Gnome Character map? Thus I
want to use the keyboard to use these characters in an easy way. Also,
I'd like to bind keys to them myself. I have seen the deathkeys option
in the gnome keyboard configuration, but that basically binds "e to =EB,
but I don't seem to be able to configure it myself.

I have seen Xmodmap, but configuring that also takes a lot of time.
Any other options?

Regards,
     Ron