Date:      Mon, 04 Jan 1999 20:31:26 -0500
From:      funkycolmedina <dustpan@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   user ppp failure with "term" problem

Hello,

I have had some help setting up my user ppp, however, whenever I type "ppp"
and then enter "term" and I try to type "AT -" I get either:
     AT: Invalid Command     ( I think that is the exact phrase)
or
     ERROR

and nothing seems to work.  Is there a way to find out exactly which port
my modem is on?  Windows says COM2 and I have it set on /dev/cuaa1 in me
ppp.conf file.

A copy of my previous question is posted below.

Thanks for any help.

Neill RR4