Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 2000 17:23:41 -0400
From:      Raymond Law <rlaw@vt.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Turtlebeach sound card

I do have an unknown card detected when it boots (in demsg) and I am pretty
sure that's my sound card.  Can I use pcm for my sound card?  I guess
"device pcm" is the only line I need in my kernel specification?  Do I need
"device pnp" also?  But when I do config, it says "device pnp is unknown"
and dmesg also says "PnP device failed to report resource data" several
lines.  Also, dmesg gives "config> di sn0
  No such device: sn0" as well as others like lnc0, le0, ie0, edo, cs0,
although I commented out those device lines in the kernel
specification.  Thanks guys.

Ray,