Date:      Tue, 17 Jul 2001 13:54:04 +0100
From:      "Richard Drinkwater" <drinkster3@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ports Collection Aspell/Pspell compile problems

I'm having problems making the ports collection versions of aspell and
pspell work.  If I try to run a program that users aspell via pspell I get
an error message reading "Unable to load aspell module", however the aspell
library is working correctly so far as I know, since the command-line
interface is working.  Specifically I'm trying to use the PHP extension with
pspell but having no luck.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Richard Drinkwater