Date:      Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:31:56 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@calcaphon.com>
To:        Hellmuth Michaelis <hm@kts.org>
Cc:        Andrew Gordon <arg@arg1.demon.co.uk>, dfr@nlsystems.com, current@freebsd.org, freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Big ATA problems

Maybe this is a silly suggestion, but could someone with a card like
that boot it in a Windows environment and tell us what that hardware
manager tells us about hardware requirements the card would have if it
is configured for the '0x160' address (whatever that configuration is
on the card I don't know)?

Nick

n_hibma@webweaving.org
n_hibma@freebsd.org                                          USB project