Date:      Fri, 09 Jul 1999 18:08:31 +0800
From:      Stephen Hocking-Senior Programmer PGS Tensor Perth <shocking@prth.pgs.com>
To:        "Brian F. Feldman" <green@freebsd.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MTRR stuff

> Spits the dummy? And do you mean memcontrol?

It (memcontrol, I was typing the name from memory at work) complains. I was
trying to set up the MTRRs like the Linux voodoo device driver does. I hadn't
thought of doing it the way you suggest, as the documentation says that the
size has to be a power of 2.

--
  The views expressed above are not those of PGS Tensor.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California