Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 2000 15:18:23 -0500
From:      Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
To:        "Chris D. Faulhaber" <jedgar@fxp.org>
Cc:        Vivek Khera <khera@kciLink.com>, Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: README.html files deleted by a cvsup

On Wed, Aug 23, 2000 at 03:31:32PM -0400, Chris D. Faulhaber wrote:
> > But none of my other README.html files were deleted.  That's the
> > curious part.
> >

> Because they were never a part of the CVS tree.

Ah yes, Chris is right.  Seahorse and obliterate (or whatever) were not
properly added and as such the README.html files had to be deleted from
the tree.  The side effect is that you lose your README.html whenever
this sort of thing happens.

Sorry.

--
Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu> <will@FreeBSD.org>