Date:      Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:39:43 -0500
From:      Wayne <wc_fbsd@xxiii.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to remove Boot Menu

Hi All,

I have a new server loaded with 6.0-Release.  During the
installation, I told it to use the "boot manager" -- boot0 if I have
my terminology straight.

So on every start, I get the:
	F1 FreeBSD
	Default: F1
menu.

How can I get rid of this, and just boot straight into BSD?   Some
online docs suggested:    fdisk -b /boot/mbr /dev/ad4    would work,
but I've still got the menu.

Usually I'll poke around more before asking, but I really don't want
to trash something, loose the partition table and have to start from
scratch.  Suggestions?

   -Thanks,   Wayne