Date:      Fri, 5 Dec 2003 08:40:18 -0500
From:      "Dan Barto" <dbarto@aumtechinc.com>
To:        <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: ortp-0.6.2

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C3BB0B.69A2B0D0

Hi,

I'm attempting to use ortp to transfer audio data, and am having some
problems in getting it to work.

I have downloaded and successfully installed ortp-0.6.2 on to a redhat linux
9.0 system.

In trying to familiarize myself with ortp, I am looking at the example
programs and trying to run them; specifically, rtprecv.c and rtpsend.c.

I changed the local address in the rtprecv.c
	rtp_session_set_local_addr(session,"10.0.0.91",atoi(argv[2]));
and recompiled and linked.

As root, when I run it as
	rtprecv /tmp/xxx.64p 23010 --format mulaw
I get the following:
	scheduler: trying to reach real time kernel
scheduling...Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Is there something obvious (or less obvious) that I am missing? I appreciate
any advice, or input, from you.

Thanks in advance,

Dan

Dan Barto