Date:      Mon, 07 Sep 1998 03:02:37 +0700
From:      Alexander Koval <Koval@iao.tsc.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Is FreeDSD supports ArcNet network cards?

Hello.
Is FreeDSD supports ArcNet network cards?

The situation is :
We had fiber-optics 10Mbit ethernet connection between insttitute's
blocks and use FreeBSD as routers and www,ftp servers.
But also we had about 2 Km of  ArcNet lines.
It is good idea to use old  2Mbit connecton between blocks ,and make
routing circles instead of single star and continue to use FreeBSD as
routers.

Russia.
Institute of Atmospheric Optics.

             Alexandr Koval.