Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 1995 13:51:39 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Cc:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A couple problems in FreeBSD 2.1.0-950922-SNAP

J Wunsch stands accused of saying:
> The smtp error message is not intended for trained IBM personell that
> is good enough in Japanese to even understand the Japanese error
> messages :), it's intended for the _sender_ of the message.  So unless
> IBM is in the belief that all the world is AIX trained personell
> (maybe they're really believing this, who knows? :-), this attitude is
> not very useful.

Ah, we're at odds.  Certainly, a mail bounce message should be in english,
or possibly esperanto 8)  I was referring to _local_ error messages 8)

> cheers, J"org

]] High-speed data acquisition and                                      [[
]] realtime instrument control          (ph/fax) +61-8-267-3039         [[
]] My car has "demand start" -Terry Lambert  UNIX: live FreeBSD or die! [[