Date:      Thu, 19 Nov 2015 01:35:11 +0900
From:      Dongseob Park <dongseob.park@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to submit translated document

Hello,

I'm new to FreeBSD and now I'm working as an software engineer in Korea

Although I'm not good at FreeBSD but I think I can translate some of
documents like Developer's Handbook.

I already read some document and 'who we are' and 'Submitting
documentation' but I have some questions about translated document.

*1. Do I have to work based on HEAD branch?*
    -> Just I want to know some rules. If there're fixed rule, then I'd
like to start with HEAD.

*2. How do I find reviewer and receive comments?*
    -> I found some websites and community but there're very few korean
users available. Many of you guy's second language may not be korean. If
there's no korean reviewer, then how do I submit my translation?

Please answer my questions and give me some advices.

Thank you.