Date:      Fri, 20 Sep 2013 18:57:52 +0100
From:      Big Lebowski <spankthespam@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Help in testing Basho Riak port

Hi list!

I've been working for couple last days on porting Basho Riak database
(latest version 1.4.2) and finally I think it is ready to be presented:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ztu2bdiip1u2un/riak.tgz

Please, grab the port and test it on anything you can, break it in any way
possible, and comment on anything you see that's been done wrong - I am
open to any suggestion on how to make it worthy candidate for send-pr with
port submission.

Any help will be highly appreciated and will motivate me to port more cool
software to FreeBSD! ;)

Kind regards,
S.